Saturday, June 24, 2006

I have a fetish for heels too

I love to wear heels and boots but my wife doesn't wear them. Eventhough she do the size doesn't fit. Her shoes are size 5 wherwas my feet is size nine. And its very difficult to find shoe of that size since most womens feet are smaller. I got the opportunty to chat withMichelle one day and found out that he is a heels fetish. We made an appointment to meet up and that opportunity became reality when he was on an outstation duty in Ipoh. We arrange to meet up at his hotel when I was on my way back from outstation duty in Penang. So we met up and get into CDing. Tried her heels and how thrilling it was. My first time trying heels but the funny part is I couldn't balance myself in those heels.
One of Michelle's heels
This is my favourite heels design. Wish can have one in my collection

Heels ni belongs to nyah Sarah. Cuba gak nak pakai tetapi tak fit


Wearing Michelles heels


With Michelle

Another pic with Michelle

No comments: