Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Malacca 20 Jun 06

Arrived Tg Bidara Beach Resort at about 5 in the evening. When I checked in tengok ramai aweks bebudak sekolah got kursus there. Then found out got hotspots. Thats good news for me. To me internet is already part of my life. Not only in carrying out my work but for tha fun of it. I love to chat and view gambar-gambar la. I love to see the showmeyourwife and voyeurweb website. The first website is a place for real wifes and husbands posting pictures of themselves and looking for sex. How open the western culture are and I hope this kind of culture does not come to our beloved Malaysia.

As soon as I entered the room as usual strip myself naked and switched on the laptop. All the time it is being loaded hoping the wireless sign shows as connected. OMG. Not connected. Then I remember my experience in Labuan and Ipoh. There are spots in the room where connection can be established.

Went out to Malacca city ti visit the Riverside Spa. It is situated at Jalan Hang Jebat (?) Have been there a few times. Its actually a gay joint I think. Paid the fee RM12.00, got my towel and entered. As usual took a bath in the cubicle and clean myself before roaming around to look for mangsa. Walk up the first floor. Seems not many guest tonight. Maybe because of the world cup.

Went into the sauna and lie down naked for a while. After moving up and down and no hint of amy contact, I bathe again and leave the Spa.

Back at the hotel, switched my laptop gain and viola. There is a weak signal but enough to surf. So now I can register my hotspot card and start surfing. As usual I chat in MIRC and Yahoo messenger. PMed my online lover " mas" but she is not online. However able to chat with Cheryln from Kuching.

While chatting downloaded pictures for my self viewing pleasure.

www.freewebs.com/cdreena

No comments: